Peace Valley Guest House is set in the heart of Napier in the Overberg, Western Cape. A small town with a unique rustic charm which brings many weekend visitors exploring this extremely central point from which to see the many sights and wonders which the Overberg has to offer.
The Guest House is in close proximity to trendy small town restaurants and pubs and interesting shops and museums. There are easy hiking and cycle paths, so don't forget to bring along your mountain bike if you're feeling energetic.
We're within easy driving distances to surrounding towns which makes us an ideal central point from which to explore beaches, whales, wine, nature reserves, arts and crafts, hiking trails, and spectacular scenery:
- Arniston, Struisbaai, Agulhas & Hermanus (40 MInutes)
- Agulhas - 30km
- Bredasdorp - 15km
- Caledon Casino and Spa - 50km
- De Hoop Nature Reserve - 60km
- De Mond Nature and marine reserve - 20km
- Elim missionary and craft village - 30km
- Struisbaai - 27 km